Saturday, November 21, 2009

An Email Sent...

Below is an email I received today. I am posting it here for I believe it is best shared on my blog rather than anywhere else.. do read it..

This post is simply something we all can do to support the cause. Breast Cancer has touch all of us. Be it a relative, friend or co-worker or acquaintance.

A lot of attention and focus, of course, is towards women. However, men are also stricken with this horrible disease.

I lost my aunt in 1996 to Breast Cancer. She suffered for years, alone, with "the secret". She did not tell anyone, family or friends. Only her doctor. You would have to have known my Auntie, to truly understand. She had her own way of doing things. We no longer have to live with "the secret" and lives are being saved. This is my way of honoring her memory.

Mary Edmond Taylor
Lexington, Kentucky
1913 - 1996

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY!




Ann Robinson Wright
http://vur.me/s/ldn
Cause Creator



No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog