Friday, November 13, 2009

I Miss Theater

Working here in Manila has staken me away from my theater family. Thank God for pictures and social networks, I am able to reminisce and be given hope at the sight of the photos of one day, performing again.. Theater is my life...


This was me during my Beckett performance...



The photo above is me during ANAK+INAHAN performance. And the photo below is a remembrance of the end of our month long workshop that started my journey in theater...



That's Olga Natividad and Irma Adlawan, our trainers along with Nonon Padilla of Tanghalang Pilipino of the CCP..

Last year our theater group, Pasundayag Community Theater celebrated 10 years.. And thanks to the Panday Sining grant that me and my sister were able to enjoy, our lives have become very colorful...

Anyway, there were a lot of performances that I would like to share aside from the ones I have shared here today. Perhaps some other time I will share them with you..


No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog