Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Holidays Thanks To Gloo...

My sister, Darling, along with my other cousins are organizing our Christmas party this 24th. And since I am here in Manila, many wouldn't think that i am part of the planning. Well, I am. I am also part of the planning and the organizing even if I am here, oceans away from Cagayan de Oro City. Well, it so happened that my sister introduced a very neat and trendy system where all of us can meet online and discuss what we want to do and how we want our Christmas party to be. You can not imagine how we can do that simply because we, Aguilar cousins are from all over Misamis Oriental, Davao City, Cebu City, Manila, London UK, Camiguin, Butuan City, Singapore, US and Canada... And with the help of Globe Broadband, most of us here in the Philippines got our all-access pass to Gloo. So what is Gloo? You might ask. And if you perhaps would like to Inquire about Gloo, then I am sure you are also interested in organizing something the way we are doing with our party.. Am I right?

How my sister explained it is simple. If we want something done, we should have a meeting and draft everything on a board. Well, we do have meetings online but without Gloo, we are left hanging... Gloo allows us to write down our ideas for everyone to see. We can add pictures, videos and anything and everything necessary for planning. And of course, the nice thing about it is we can also chat like an online conference in the very platform that we are using. Not to mention that we can also send text messages for those who may not be online for the moment we all are... I could almost imagine conducting an online training of sorts or making a school or office plan for an event or two.. Ahh, imagine the time you can all save...

Below is a bird's eye view of what I am talking about...
This is even better than Facebook and Multiply. But of course, Gloo is not a social network.. It's more than what you can imgaine... Why not create your account and try it...

So far, I have tried making my own page, in order for me to try making one for the house. I have also prepared one for the upcoming VDAY 2010. See the image below:



And there will be more....


No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog