Monday, December 14, 2009

Online Shopping in the Philippines

SMilDS.com launched in the Philippines
Are you fond of online shopping in the Philippines? Well, I am. Actually, I usually shop at friends' online boutiques in Multiply. But then, a friend of mine invited me to become a fan of SMILDS Philippines Facebook fan page, it got curious. So I proceeded to SMILDS.com to know more about it. I found out that SMILDS.com supported the recent DigitalFilipino Web Awards 2009 and the DigitalFilipino Web Awards 2009 winners truly rocked as they showed that they do the best practices in the Philippine internet industry, as they were showcased as the country's best websites for 2009 in the Digital Filipino Web Awards. Ah.. I wish i could be like them.

But of course, Smilds.com is also one noteworthy company that we should do our online shopping on... What I specifically like is the fact that we get to pay in the Philippine currency, Pesos, instead of dollars. Isn't it grand? At least all of us can best participate that way...

Apart from that, what I have noticed is the fact that many Filipino businesspersons, even neophytes, can join and sell through the site. Now, if you are interested about selling, you can actually buy service subscription to become one of its merchants... Since its launching last July 2009, they are inviting reseller agents to promote its platform.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog