Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finally booked and ready...

My sister finally bought me tickets for my flight to and from CDO come Christmas holidays... It's cheaper to buy from our "suki" travel agency than here in Manila, so that explains why it has to be bought at CDO and not here...

Below is the script on my email and the e-ticket attached therein.. Thanks Aiza and thanks Ate...

Maam Eleanor,
I'm forwarding to you Ms: Denise Mordeno Aguilar's Cebu Pacific e-ticket.
Thank you and we look forward to serve you again.
Orient Travel Assistant,
Aiza


Orient Global Travel & Tours

Where east meets the world...

#30 M. Clemente Fernandez St., (fronting Gaston Park)

Cagayan de Oro City, PHILIPPINES

Tel: +6388 2316436


Thank God everything is finally in place...

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog