Wednesday, June 8, 2011

On life


I love sunsets. It makes me realize that everything has an ending. If good things have to end, we sigh. But at least whenever odd and terrible situations occur, we can hope for the better. When I was young, I always ponder why it had to be that way. Now that I am older, I can answer that God has his own way of proving to us that He works in mysterious ways. I am a believer of God's existence. I believe that everything that is happening in our lives has reasons. I want to be ready for the future. I sometimes think of enrolling in those xLife life insurance programs for me to be assured. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to fulfill dues for those stuff. But since I am a very faithful believer of God. For now I just submit myself to Him and always pray that He gives me more time to be alive to learn from all His trials and move on with my so called Life



No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog