Monday, February 7, 2011

"On a Different Perspective"


"What is on the other side of the sea?" asked the little girl. The middle-aged woman answered: "It depends on what you want to see and imagine what would it be." The younger woman @ age 19 said: "Look,there's a large ship. It could be the land where the ship came from." Then sighed the little boy aged 6: "hmmmp, it is pretty obvious that you would still see water because according to my teacher the water on earth is never ending." The little girl got so confused. Why they have different answers. So she said, when I grow up I will travel the world so I would know what I will see on the other side of the sea.

---What we do, think and say will matter to every innocent little kiddo who doesn't only think of play.---

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog