Tuesday, February 15, 2011

COFFEE BREAK



I was with the call center industry for some time. Was working night shifts. Still alive and kicking during late night rehearsals when I was pretty much active in doing theatre works...but never did I ask to be boost up with caffeine. I am not a coffee drinker since it causes me side effects. I get palpitations. Very fast heartbeat like the ticking of the clock. I get dry skin. The worst is, I get my insomnia provoked. But just this afternoon. I never mind what it will cause me. I opted for change. Since I cannot change my routine, I changed some things that I never really like.

1 comment:

darly said...

coffee always kickstart my day- couldn't work without my morning cup of joe

Your newest follower here via PMB, dropping by to spread some sweets. Ciao :)
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog