Monday, August 10, 2009

Missing Rodelsa

My sister informed me that Mozart Pastrano, the writer, a good friend, former boss and colleague, fellow thespian and co-worker for theater revolution in Cagayan de Oro City, invited her to tonight's show at the Rodelsa Hall of Liceo de Cagayan. It's a classical music concert featuring the distinguished pianist Peter Porticos together with the prize winning tenor, Randy Gilongo... Too bad she had classes from 6 to 8:30 in the evening. My sister loves these shows. In fact I share such passion with her. And who would have thought that we, from a simple family will be able to enjoy the fanfare of culture and the arts... Well, we became part of culture and arts as we worked for culture and arts through our theater group, The Pasundayag Community Theater in Cagayan de Oro City.. And the rest followed.. And the Rodelsa offerings were never missed.. Well, I used to work there.. That explains it... When you work in such environment, you get to see the shows while doing your work... I used to teach theater also... I kinda miss everything theater related since I came here in Manila.. But I am going home soon---

Soon.... And I have a surprise for everyone---

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog