Sunday, December 19, 2010

Life is a gamble!

Every small decision is a gamble. I made some decisions that demanded great risk. I didn't mind at all. It was all done and it is over. The important thing is there were lessons learned and I have moved on.

I don't really like to gamble, but my uncle once told me that in every little thing i do, I did gamble. Of course the truth behind is, we really don't have the power to see the future. So whether we are just chewing our food or breathe, we are already gambling.

I tried checking Gambling sites, to see how it really feels and how it is when gambling is already in my mind. I even tried to play, but I don't want to waste money to something that I'm really not sure of that I will win. The ironic thing is, I think people gamble to take risk. When just by the thought of doing it, they are already gambling.



No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog