Thursday, October 8, 2009

KRIS KRINGLE & BATH ROBES

Our team plans to hold our Christmas day out earlier and with that, an exchange gifts of sorts would be nice also... Right? Anyway, whoever gets to pick my name, please give me the lovely red terry bath robe, with an exclusive insignia or you can have posylane embroider my nickname on it... If that is not available, you may order the blue green waffle bath robe as well as the yellow gold bath wrap... That would surely blow me away.. OMG! I am excited...


Ahh.. Christmas is indeed fast approaching.. What better way to shop for Christmas gift giving as early as now... Do you agree? It saves time and energy, not to mention, fuel for your cars and all others… And if you are really into online shopping, may I suggest posylane.com for all your Christmas gifts.. More money could be saved you know.. Plus the fact that they have all that your loved ones would really love to receive come Christmas…

Try to drop by their page and see what I mean…


No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog