Thursday, October 8, 2009

GET ME A TOWEL WRAP...

In my previous post, I did mention about the lovely towel wraps at posylane and that, if you are the one who got my name in our company's Kris Kringle, you can give either that or a bath robe... But for sure, make that a terry towel wrap.. If that is not to your liking, just choose a pink personalized duffle bag for me... okay... I really do not want to sound liek I am demanding, but hey, that's the rule we agreed upon... We should let our kringle know what we want... so I am telling you... hahahaha

Kidding aside, guys, I am really recommending the gifts found at posylane. They are practical and pocket friendly… And the important thing of all, is that, with every spent there, you get your very penny’s worth.. The products are all amazing… Plus, you can have them personalized… Can’t beat that, right?

So what are you waiting for?


No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog