Wednesday, September 2, 2009

insulated lunch tote to go---



In order to save on costs, I have decided to bring my own food fro lunch. That means, I can already use the insulated lunch tote that my friend gave me.. It is not as colorful and trendy as the ones my sister showed me at posylane.com, but they will do just fine. Although, I would very much appreciate it if I could get one from posylane for free--- How about giving me one for Christmas sister dear...lol..

My sister is an avid fan of posylane.com, as they have so many cool and interesting items to choose from. And they cater to personalized gifts so they are truly unique... The toddler backpack that my niece chose is something that could really make pre-schoolers' head turn, whistle-snap, lol.. And of course, i really love the nap mats... Which reminds me, I bought two nap mats from Divisoria for our little center in Cagayan de Oro.. Kids love them and they are useful too.. But of course, the one at posylane will really stand out----

Now, if you are curious as to how these items mentioned in this post would look like or if you want to get more savings for your money, simply buy personalized gifts from posylane and I swear, you will never be disappointed...

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog