Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New at BLOGGING...

My elder sister convinced me that blogging is a very good past time as well as a sideline, lol. Well, she has been earning with her blog while she is communicating to the world what she thinks and how she feels.

My account in blogger is already a year old but it is only now that I thought I should start blogging. Now that I am far away from friends and family, I think it would be a very good deal to blog about anything and everything under the sun while I live a new chapter of my life here in Manila. I just arrived a week ago and now that I have settled, I will start my blogging journey also. hehehe...

Please keep posted as I shall be pouring forth my energies in this avenue called my blog...and yes, this is my 3 O'clock prayer, as that is also my spare time, for thinking, feeling, connecting and relating through this media...

Hope you visit again soon for my next post...tat' tah for now...

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog