Sunday, June 28, 2009

UPDATE...

I had been very busy. Had a great deal of ups and downs in my journey here in the Metropolis... Got sick, confined and recovered in a hospital for gastroenteritis. I still love my job. Still miss home. Still very busy. I will update you guys about everything that happened between now and the last time I posted entries on this blog----

I was just very busy... Nothing really bad happened to me. I have grown more mature and independent, I think!... And I have recently bought myself a property in Cagayan de Oro City with my mother's assistance of course. I have not seen it yet, but all I know is that my parents chose a very sensible space. And with that I am grateful... Praise the Lord.

Till here friends, I have to rush for TKS... We may be able to do some catching up in October there in CDO... Well, maybe... Be well. I miss you guys so much...

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog